About Craigieburn Golf Course
The Craigieburn Golf Course is an 18 hole, par 72 golf course and measures 6142 metres in length.
We offer practice facilities such as a chipping green, a putting green and three warm up nets.
Our golf course is in great condition, we pride ourselves on providing the best public golf course in the northern suburbs for the local community and members.
The Craigieburn Golf Course has a dress code. Neat/Casual dress is required and enclosed golf shoes must be worn at all times whilst playing golf.
The following attire is unacceptable at all times.
- Thongs or Sandals
Australian Golf Handicaps can be obtained through the Craigieburn Willmott Golf Club.
- President – Shane Barkley
- Vice President – Lorraine Kowalski
- Secretary – David Cheetham
- Club Captain – John Baiocchi
- Ladies Captain – Trish Phillips
- Committee – Paul Richardson, Jamie Webb and Jason Quill